Join the resolution revolution
Start developing VR in human-eye resolution with the tools you already know and love.
Apply for early access and join the Resolution Revolution™. We’re looking for exceptional projects that would be impossible to realize with today’s technology.
If your project is chosen, you’ll be able to start developing with our Bionic display™ technology, which uses human-eye resolution to let you see the virtual world as clearly as you see the real one.
Varjo prototypes are also shipped with both Unreal Engine® and Unity® plugins to enable content creation on all major platforms.
Varjo Alpha Prototype headset specifications
- FOV: 100 degrees for context display, 35 horizontal for focus displays
- Context display: 1080x1200 @ 90Hz, 8bpp (for each eye)
- Varjo Bionic display™: 1920x1080 @ TBD, 8bpp (for each eye)
- Integrated 100Hz stereo eye-tracking
- Steam® VR tracking with controller support
Get early access
Do you want to partner with us and get early access to our technology? Tell us a little more about your project, your role in your organization, and why you think we should collaborate.
We’re thrilled and humbled by the massive amount of interest in what we’re doing. The down side is that we’re not able to partner with everyone applying for early access.